Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I don't have my Latin textbook..

I don't have my textbook because I left it in my locker. I usually forget it in there probably because my locker is such a mess that I don't see it when I get my other binders and books. During lunch, I put away everything I used during the first four periods and then I replace it with the stuff for the rest of the day. But I don't actually think much about what I need, its just a habit to put the right things in there.
I haven't made it a habit to put in my Latin textbook because I hadn't started doing that when I started putting in my other classes' supplies. The other thing is the Latin textbook is the smallest one I have so it gets pushed to the back of my locker to where I can't see it.
I am not very organized at all no matter how hard my parents push me to be but I am cleaning my locker so hopefully I can organize in a way that makes my Latin textbook visible for me to see everyday at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment